I suggest you ...

Dear ApartmentRatings.Com Staff –

Dear ApartmentRatings.Com Staff –

You leave your website just like it is. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with this site. Its wonderful that people can express their opinions, and say exactly what is on their mind when it comes to the buildings where they live. People would never know the truth about the places unless they read it here, so let it stay. It has provided a phenomenal service to thousands over the years.

Keep this up. It’s wonderful.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • bethanybethany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well Anon, it is true that lying is not good. The trouble is that POV determines where it starts, where it stops, etc.

I think this site is great, absolutely great. People know how the tone of a review is and can tell if there is undertones of anger and bitterness or truth to a complaint just like they can tell if a manager is selling the place with a good review. When in doubt, it's just like everything else in life, it's a maybe.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allowing personal attacks is not good for anybody. The truth is one thing but when people actually LIE to defame a business or a person how can that be good. Come on people, tell the truth!

Feedback and Knowledge Base