General

Welcome to ApartmentRatings.com official feedback forum. Send us your ideas and feedback. Comment on others.

1. Start checking IP addresses of multiple reviews frm same ppl

Management of so many apartments write reviews. Start checking that IP address. All managers have to do is sign up with an alternate email and write positive reviews of apartments, bumping up the ratings of their own place. It's not rocket science.

163 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Apartment rating trend graphs

Give users the ability to graph trends in ratings over time to see if an apartment's % recommended or avg ratings have been going up or down.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AptRatings Admin responded

We will be launching a report that shows 6 month trending for community ratings compared to the city average later this week.

3. make it easy to see all the reviews for one apartment on the same page!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is really annoying to click "next review" for every single review, rather than getting a quick glance at many reviews and reading the relevant ones right away. it also helps to see how many reviews there are for each property.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow us to see user ID comment history

When I read a review or a comment that has been left by somebody other than "Anonymous" I want to know about their forum history. By having the ability to see all of their postings it gives credence to a users integrity and validity of there opinions or the lack there of if that be the case. There is too much room for bogus information to make its way onto your website.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. search filter

update the search filter so it picks up city and state. I typed in parma, oh. It said no search results found, broaden search. you can't get no broader than a city and state.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. have a place where we can view user statistics

I would like to be able to view user statistics to see how many potential renters visit this site looking for an apartment. This site is a helpful way to monitor your reputation, and proves that the conversation is happening, so some stats to prove that would be cool.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  AptRatings Admin responded

We are in the process of adding reporting to our Manager Center product. We will be launching general traffic reports as well as trending reports to see how reviews and ratings change over time.

8. spelling error

The spelling error I saw while searching for Jacksonville Florida apartments. It says Jackonville

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Latest rev of Firefox doesnt allow you to login. Just loops forever.

It just loops back to the login prompts, without even an error. It just loops over and over. Had to fire up the dreaded IE8 to login.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reporting this issue. We were able to reproduce it using Firefox 5. We will be working on a fix.

In the mean time, if you don’t check the “Remember Me” box, you should be able to login using Firefox 5 without any issue.

10. allow property managers to have access to multiple buildings with one account

I would like to use one manager account to have access to many of our buildings. Also, I think you should offer a bulk discount to those management companies that have more than 10 apartment buildings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base