Skip to content

General

Welcome to ApartmentRatings.com official feedback forum. Send us your ideas and feedback. Comment on others.

General

Categories

645 results found

1. It’s not everyone lying. So listen to them. Also if I got A lease and you gave me a different anoint! I’d rip in front of you. Respect is earned not given.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re not the management company. Perhaps you want to make this into a review?
    Try searching for your community’s name on ApartmentRatings.com and then you’ll be able to leave a review there which will help your management company understand improvements they should make.

2. no description of the apartment square feet

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Community Managers can update their marketing information via Manager Center as well as send us a MITS feed through your property management software. If a community is not updating via these options, we display information provided by users during their reviews. We are not able to make selective updates on behalf of community managers.

3. I know her Since I move to that apartment 4 years ago. She’s always helpful in everything that she can help with. She’s very profesional in everything. She’s the best!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Include the ability of landlords to upload actual floor plan drawings, not just type in descriptions.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make are units are got and habitable before moving tenants. Dont just be about getting people's money. Ensure units have passed inspections. Don' t leave out pertinent information that is damaging to tenant' s health and safety. People say you all say you work them but don' t. Your community would thrive better if the upkeep and compassion to tenants is demonstrated.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Try searching for your community’s name on ApartmentRatings.com and then you’ll be able to leave a review there which will help your management company understand improvements they should make.

7. Just an FYI Privacy Badger will block the map tiles from loading.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I posted a review and then went back to the site a few minutes later to make sure it was there and there were no reviews for my apartment complex

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The rents you have listed are wrong the apartments sizes are wrong and the 2011 comment you have listed is not correct .I live there and it has changed drastically in the last 2 years .The new management has really cleaned up the place and the improvements that have been made are great. You can`t find another place near here anywhere near this low price. You should update your info

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Community Managers can update their marketing information via Manager Center as well as send us a MITS feed through your property management software. If a community is not updating via these options, we display information provided by users during their reviews. We are not able to make selective updates on behalf of community managers.

Here is a link to Manager Center so you can respond to reviews and manage your community information: https://www.apartmentratings.com/manager/register/userinfo

10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for using ApartmentRatings.com to share your experience. When you are unable to find a community you would like to review, we invite you to add that community to our ever growing list. That will allow you to add your review, and it will give others the chance to read your thoughts, and/or leave a review of their own. You can add a community by clicking on the Add an Apartment link at the bottom of any page on our website.

Thank you again!

11. I'm often searching for a specific thing at a property so it would be great to be able to search by keyword so I don't have to read through all the posts to find what I'm looking for.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi! The information for The Lex is completely wrong, can you call and get an update? 214-343-3832
    Your users need to have correct information in order for them to refer others to use your site!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Here is a link to Manager Center so you can respond to reviews and manage your community information: https://www.apartmentratings.com/manager/register/userinfo

13. Hi, I am notifying you that The Brittanys Townhouse in Rochester Minnesota Does not except Dogs and cats we have tried for months to have you change to no Dogs and Cats

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I wrote a lengthy detailed review of my apt. complex, hit the "submit" button, was taken to your registration page, and did not know whether my review actually was submitted or not. Submission of a review should not be dependent on becoming an account member. If this is what you did with mine, how many other reviews have been lost in the ether?

Not impressed with you, Apt. Ratings.

Now, you want my email address to post this. Will that be public, too?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The rates listed on your site are several years old. Can you please update them or remove us? It causes more trouble than it's worth with prospects.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The picture your website is showing for Colonial Village Apartments is the wrong community--that is Colonial Village III Condominiums located next to the Dentist office near N. Rhodes St and Wilson Blvd. The CV apartments are two blocks further west off Wilson Blvd. --submitted by manager on site at Colonial village I, II & III Condominiums.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We have been in living in Rosemont Apts in Baytown approx 6 months. They have sprayed approx 4-5 times a month for roaches and the infestation is atrocious!!!! All up in the stove, fridge, freezer, counters, everywhere!!!!! My small kids are being bitten by them...its disgusting!!!! Any ideas from anyone???

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why am I not seeing a phone number assosciated with the property I am looking at. 750 Adams, Memphis, TN

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. What a joke. One of the oldest tricks on the web. Duplicate reviews, reviews clearly written by staff. Only staff would add information new and upcoming amenities. how great the views are, what a great location, and very specific information about all the great little details of the property. The whole thing sounds like listings for houses for sale. oh, there are a few reviews that look legit like the one about someone getting notice about their barking dog. It’s hard to believe the company that owns this site are that assuming that people are so stupid enough to fall…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We agree.
    We have taken a strong stance against incentivized reviews and a practice called “Review Gating” as you described. Here is our public position:
    https://ohmyapt.apartmentratings.com/apartmentratings-prohibits-review-gating.html

We police the reviews submitted and will delete reviews that came from known review gating sources. We also watch out for new tricks.

Please use the “Report” link next to a review to report it for our abuse team to review. We remove reviews we can identify as management submissions.

Our goal is to make renting better, and games like these are not welcome on ApartmentRatings.com

20. Your app claims I have no reviews and your site offers no option to remove a review even after I’ve logged in. I need your help!!!!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?