Skip to content

General

Welcome to ApartmentRatings.com official feedback forum. Send us your ideas and feedback. Comment on others.

General

Categories

645 results found

1. I manage one of the properties you are advertising and everything in the ad is incorrect. My idea is that you update the info so that people don't become upset when calling the actual property.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Depending on your property management system, you can send a MITS feed to keep price, availability, lease policies, photos, etc. up to date daily. We are connected to most systems and this is a free option for you.

We can also arrange to have someone speak with you directly to learn more.

Best,
    AR Team

2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When there is a review, you should take in account the ones for the current year. Not productive to see old reviews that have nothing to do with new year.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

Thanks for this question. We have a new metric called “epIQ” which does that and more. We look back over the last 12 months and report the reviews and Insite Surveys ratings, in addition to the response rate from managers, and how many reviews that community has been getting to calculate it.

A community with plenty of recent reviews where management responds to quickly to demonstrate their customer service level performs better.

For now, when reviews are only available older than a year, we default to the old system. We’re working on a plan to help with measuring some of the most recent reviews.

Thanks for using ApartmentRatings.com !

4. did not get the email for forgot password. 407-233-4646

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I live in the first apartment section of Laurel Glen, and any guests I have, naturally park on the street by the side walk. Now there is a towing sign there! My roommate and I only have two assigned parking places, so anyone that wants to come has no where to park anymore. Any guests who want to come now have to park at a nearby grocery store for me to pick them up. Very disappointed. I would have definitely had second thoughts about moving to this place has I known parking would be such an issue now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

This section of the site is for feedback about the site, when it’s specific community feedback, it’s best suited as a review on the property itself. The management company won’t see this feedback here.

You can find your property through the search bar on the top of the site, and then leave feedback as part of a review.

Best,
    ApartmentRatings

6. usiness Be fair to apartment owners and do not just provide a forum for tenants to affect your b

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Azusa Garden Apartment Environment is getting worst with dangerous and irresponsibility manger unqualified knowledge. Azusa Garden Apartment became very dangerous environment through including violated people and uncontrollable management.

First, Asusa Garden Apartment manager used to say that if any resident listen to him, just leave this apartment. His verbal language made tenants humiliated and his behavior is like as our boss.
    Second, when we ask for manager's help to solve the problem, his inexperience and unqualified skill force more bad result and more conflict among the residents.
    Third. Asua Garden Apartment manager allowed over number of people live in one…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have begun implementing our new epIQ grade system which uses a rolling window of 12 months to calculate the grade. Soon that old history won’t be included in the rating.

We preserve all old reviews so that prospects can see the evolution of the community.

9. Solis at Ballast Point has only been in business since 2018. How is it that the previous reviews from the previous business and owners are showing and reflecting on Solis?

It is a new apartment complex, with new management, new staff, and new owners. The name isn't even the same. How often does this happen when businesses are sold?

Britton plaza movie theatre has new owners and new staff. Do they see the same issue in regards to reviews?

It is essential to end one business and start another. Why is this not an option?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I was checking out several apartments in Overland Park Ks and some of your ratings were 15 years old. I think the most recent was 8 years. Can you find a way to make the data here more relevant to people looking in 2020.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are consistently trying to get more reviews and current reviews. There is a piece of advice to help you in your apartment search.

I would look for communities that have “Verified Resident” because it’s a community that cares enough to get unfiltered feedback from actual residents so you can see it. It can’t be gamed, there are no incentives for the review, and community managers can’t have unfavorable reviews removed. These are the communities that are most forward-looking and ready to have an honest conversation. They also care to get feedback to work proactively on anything that comes to light.

11. Where are the winners for 2019?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In January 2020, I posted a review for the complex that I live in. My review for the complex was great with one minor constructive criticism, but I still rated them 5/5.

However my review on your site has been SEVERLY edited, which is SUPER obvious as the response comment from the complex addresses the minor issue I had mentioned in my review (since deleted/edited out by you).

Are you editing reviews for profit or what???

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

It’s rare that ApartmentRatings touches a review. Based on your description, it sounds as if your review had names which were blanked out. On each review submission page, there is this statement:

“No Personal Info
    We don’t allow reviews with names, phone numbers, email or other contact info, so please avoid using it.”

We will often remove a review entirely if it’s essentially a review for a person rather than the community.

If your review was removed, we also take note of programs which some management companies use to artificially boost reputation. As a resident you may not realize that you had been steered into leaving a positive review, however we know of certain platforms like a CommunityRewards where points are often given for reviews, or survey providers which will only show links to review sites when they are confident the person surveyed will leave a glowing review. These…

13. Hi Apartment Ratings,

We are requesting some changes to our listing for Kirkwood Station Plaza.

1. Can you please use the below link for our website? Need to install the UTM tracking link instead of the regular website URL.
      https://www.station-plaza.com/?utm_knock=ar

2. Can you please update our listing to point phone leads to the following destination phone number?
      314-451-5649

3. Can you please update our listing to have the Knock tracking email address listed first as the primary email recipient, and the RentVision tracking email listed as a copy/secondary within the backend of your system? We need to have both tracking email addresses receive…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Carol,

It doesn’t look as if you’re actively subscribing to one of our leads packages which would include website link or phone number.

Within our Exchange platform, you can add in the email address you want web form leads to go to.

Normally, these requests would go through account management, and this system is being removed in favor of a better system soon.

Thanks,
    James

14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. https://www.apartmentratings.com/nm/albuquerque/overlook-apartments_505296820787111/

The prices you have listed for the apartments at the above link are not correct and gives local residents the false impression that rent rates are much lower.

If you go here: https://www.livingwellhomes.com/apartment-communities/albuquerque-nm/overlook-apartments/

You will see the current prices for apartments at The Overlook. Please update for the sake of our community.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Unfortunately, it looks like you didn’t use a real email address with this section.

You can take control of your community via Manager Center: https://www.apartmentratings.com/manager/register/userinfo

The information on rent and units is provided by residents, and with a Manager Center account, you can update that information, add marketing photos, even provide a link to your property’s website to send prospects there. That’s all in addition to replying to reviews.

Thanks for using ApartmentRatings!

17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can take control of your community via Manager Center:
    https://www.apartmentratings.com/manager/register/userinfo?complexIds=703836401722314

The information on rent and units is provided by residents, and with a Manager Center account, you can update that information, add marketing photos, even provide a link to your property’s website to send prospects there. That’s all in addition to replying to reviews.

Thanks for using ApartmentRatings!

19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Post correct information so we dont get angry callers. Please contact us to allow us to provide this to you. 360-254-1985

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33