Skip to content

General

Welcome to ApartmentRatings.com official feedback forum. Send us your ideas and feedback. Comment on others.

General

Categories

645 results found

1. HAVE A WAY TO DELETE COMMENTS, I MADE ABOUT THE CARROLL INN APARTMENTS IN SUNNYVALE, CA. SAYING MANAGER, & PROPERTY MANAGER NEEDS TO BE FIRED, I TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW THINGS ARE HERE. BUT THE MANAGER WANTS COMMENT REMOVED.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Signed in. Wrote review. Went to submit. It just sits there and does nothing. This website always has problems.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want to update my recently post reviews as management guys solved my problem as well they apologize for the same. Pls help me how can I change my negative reviews.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The apartment complex that I run is called Colonial Gardens Apartments. It is located at 4919 W Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32808. Somehow when I pull up the ratings for my complex it shows a complex called Colonial Garden (singular) Apartments at a totally different address: 2832 Plaza Terrace Dr, Orlando, FL 32803. I just want to make sure that we are not receiving the wrong reviews.
    We just took over this property and changed the name to Colonial Gardens Apartments May 11th, 2018.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Monthly calls or email to see if pricing and availability has changed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Community Managers can update their marketing information via Manager Center as well as send us a MITS feed through your property management software. If a community is not updating via these options, we display information provided by users during their reviews. We are not able to make selective updates on behalf of community managers.

Here is a link to Manager Center so you can respond to reviews and manage your community information: https://www.apartmentratings.com/manager/register/userinfo

6. Stop Being Dishonest! This is a terrible thing that your doing that only hurts the genuinely good businesses.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Community Managers can update their marketing information via Manager Center as well as send us a MITS feed through your property management software. If a community is not updating via these options, we display information provided by users during their reviews. We are not able to make selective updates on behalf of community managers.

Here is a link to Manager Center so you can respond to reviews and manage your community information: https://www.apartmentratings.com/manager/register/userinfo

We don’t get involved in resident-management disputes.

7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re not the management company. Perhaps you want to make this into a review?
    Try searching for your community’s name on ApartmentRatings.com and then you’ll be able to leave a review there which will help your management company understand improvements they should make.

8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why are you RANDOMLY making up a TOTALLY FALSE apartment name for 10501 FAIR OAKS BLVD, FAIR OAKS, CA. 95628?? Where did you just randomly come up with YORKTOWN ARMS APARTMENTS? This complex is called THE GARDENS and how come Your company out of EVERYONE is randomly calling it the WRONG name? Are you trying to get SUED?. I am telling the owners today and also that you are fully aware that you are publicly misleading people and losing business for this complex.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to delete a review that I made, but it was through a survey sent by the property and therefore I’m not sure how to take it down.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Clean the breeze ways in buildings 5 and 4 entry k has vomit and cig buts every we’re it’s discusting the stairs are awfully gross

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re not the management company. Perhaps you want to make this into a review?
    Try searching for your community’s name on ApartmentRatings.com and then you’ll be able to leave a review there which will help your management company understand improvements they should make.

12. Edgewood Parks areni't properly maintain. The landlord receives the rent and fixes nothing. For example, the siding has fallen off of building one. It has been two months and no work has been done. The trash dumpster is overload with unpicked up trash. The maintenance man sits in the utility room all day and talks on his cell phone. There are several leaking toilets in the complex. I call he is on his way, but he never gets there. Several stoves, water heaters, windows, etc. are in desperate repair mode.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re not the management company. Perhaps you want to make this into a review? Try searching for your community’s name on ApartmentRatings.com and then you’ll be able to leave a review there which will help your management company understand improvements they should make.

13. These are old and no longer represent our Community. They are false reviews. New management took over in 2018 and we pride ourselves in taking care of the people in our Community.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We maintain the history of the community to show its evolution. However, you may appreciate a new rating summary we are launching in Q1 2020 which looks back at the last 12 months. We call it the epIQ grade. epIQ stands for experience and performance IQ.

14. I am looking for reviews on prospective apartment complex, but the latest review they have is from 3 years ago. I know they are still in business as they responded to my request for the cost for parking. I also confirmed that I am looking at the correct apartment complex listing. What gives? The reviews that are there are predominately positive, (overall 4 stars property) why nothing good or bad in 3 years? Sounds fishy to me.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We maintain the history of the community to show its evolution. However, you may appreciate a new rating summary we are launching in Q1 2020 which looks back at the last 12 months. We call it the epIQ grade. epIQ stands for experience and performance IQ.

15. Hi there,

I could use a little guidance.

I posted a review Saturday about my apartment, Park and Market, because my car was wrongfully towed. As a result I left them a bad review on apartments.com. They’ve since gone out of their way to make it right. I’d like to edit or delete my review but I’m not having any luck figuring it out. Can please you give me some guidance?

Thanks in advance!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Many of the properties have the wrong prices per unit,

Amber Creek - Garland Tx
    Crestwood Place - Fort Worth Tx
    Meadow Creek - Garland Tx
    Trails Place - Wylie Tx
    West Wind - Irving Tx
    Smith Creek - Dallas Tx under new management now Aroya Apartments .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Summerdale Commons was bought by a new management company and the reviews are for the old Management it needs to be removed! The Apartments are Now Summerdale/Springview Apartments.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The information provided by apartmentratings.com under features and amenities is not correct. I have tried calling InternetBrands 6 times to get help correcting the inaccurate information. The phone tree options for real estate transfer me to "Accounting Jobs" Please email me with an email address and contact phone number so the inaccurate and harmful information can be corrected. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We don’t get involved in resident-management disputes.

• Don't see your idea?