Skip to content

General

Welcome to ApartmentRatings.com official feedback forum. Send us your ideas and feedback. Comment on others.

General

Categories

106 results found

1. Our tight budget will not allow $280 for me to join and I really want to. As you know times have changed and there is zero fluff in an operating budget. HELP! Robert. celebrate@firstcommunities.net

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. By asking people for email addresses when they post reviews your opening them up to a lot of spam. I don't trust fly by night online companies with my email address. if you want serious reviews you need to take down the email requirement. I have a good review for my apartment complex but its not worth having my email box flooded by apartment ratings when I don't even live in an apartment anymore.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Only residents who have nothing good to say put things up here. When your website, that allows unchecked slander starts to hurt businesses there should be a way they can removed themselves from your site. Someone will end suing for dammages if complexes can't remove themselves.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The registered sex offender proximity maps are a bad idea because they are basically worthless due to the fact that the data that is it based includes approximations other inbuilt inaccuraries when generalized. For instance a city or zip code may be approximated by the center point, but not actually be where the sex offenders specifically live. The list is mainly of use for local law enforcement to be used in a case by case manner in the way that most lists were established and are actually maintained. Also, the average person does not understand how little it takes to…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Anonymous responded

Thanks for this feedback. We receive a lot of positive feedback about the sex offender data, indeed our site is the only apartment hunting site that allows renters to view maps of this information by apartment community. In the future, we may make this a pay feature, but we don’t anticipate taking it away from users because it has proven such a popular and unique feature.

5. I was hoping you would create a Facebook presence. Your website has invaluable information and more people need to hear about it. I wish I'd have found you guys before moving into my current situation. Thanks, Aaron

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While Facebook is a great tool for interaction, we’re interested in building the relationship with residents and management companies on ApartmentRatings. FB may change policies that become contrary to our mission of making renting better.

We’ll continue to use our website for interaction while making announcements and sharing information on Facebook.

6. I understand free speech but do you understand when you cannot police who is placing comments that you are providing a platform for anyone to lie, whether or not they are actually residents or disgruntled friends and/or employees or even a resident who was evicted because they didn't pay their rent. They do not have to state who they are or be verified in any way. At least the BBB allows both side to give their story before they post anything. We had a resident call us once who said there was a foul odor in their apartment. When we…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →