Skip to content

General

Welcome to ApartmentRatings.com official feedback forum. Send us your ideas and feedback. Comment on others.

General

Categories

106 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please do not include the old reviews on this site it is misleading. The property was purchased a by a new owner Avana Sunnyvale and they are getting credit for the previous owner's ratings "Eaves Sunnyvale-Avalon". This is like if I reviewed a hotel and then it was purchased by the Hilton company, same location, different place. This is misleading and should be changed. I hope that when I look at your site, your reviews are for the company that currently owns the property and not the old ones. The property is being remodeled and the management is now all…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We maintain the history of the community to show its evolution. However, you may appreciate a new rating summary we are launching in Q1 2020 which looks back at the last 12 months. We call it the epIQ grade. epIQ stands for experience and performance IQ.

4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hire independent contractors to take pictures of the property, provide the floor plans and updated pricing of the rental units.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Community Managers can update their marketing information via Manager Center as well as send us a MITS feed through your property management software. If a community is not updating via these options, we display information provided by users during their reviews. We are not able to make selective updates on behalf of community managers.

Here is a link to Manager Center so you can respond to reviews and manage your community information: https://www.apartmentratings.com/manager/register/userinfo

6. In fact the roof fix permanent stop patching them up retrain Step retrain staff management let them know they're not God thank you

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re not the management company. Perhaps you want to make this into a review? Try searching for your community’s name on ApartmentRatings.com and then you’ll be able to leave a review there which will help your management company understand improvements they should make.

7. I work from an Amazon clopud desktop and was getting a "This website is blocked" error when I tried to access. Do you block amazon IP addresses?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I love this site - it provides a necessary community resource. However, your users reviews will carry more weight if you verify them (like with a DL or other picture ID) and then have them verify that they were indeed a tenant of a particular property. Otherwise anyone can just post anything they want and not even be a renter or a current or former tenant of the property (have them upload a pic of a utility bill or property correspondence, etc with their name on it). That's unfair to the properties and dilutes the value of the tenants' reviews.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. WHO THE FK REMOVED TENANT RESPONSES???!!! THIS SITE IS RIGGED. LOOKS LIKE IT NEEDS TO BE REVIEWED AND THEN BANNED FROM THE INTERNET!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I reported that the Sands Parc Apartments in Daytona Beach FL was offering freebies for positive reviews on Apartment Ratings, which is a clear violation. The Apartment Ratings Support Staff requested a screen grab for evidence. I sent the screen grab and the Support Staff determined the manager was in violation of the Manager's Agreement and posted a warning. Now all of a sudden, 3 months later, the Apartment Ratings Support Manager has claimed that my posts and comments are in violation of the User Agreement, and has unfairly removed my posts and comments. There were no violations because my…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I just recently visited Jasmine Woodland and Smyrna Georgia. They are recently Under New Management and I doing top-to-bottom renovations currently. Somebody who reads a review from 2012 could be deterred an issue that has since been remedied. Many reviews that I read regarding this complex are no longer issues and the property and the units themselves (are immaculate). In my opinion this place deserves more than a 3-star average.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We maintain the history of the community to show its evolution. However, you may appreciate a new rating summary we are launching in Q1 2020 which looks back at the last 12 months. We call it the epIQ grade. epIQ stands for experience and performance IQ.

Here is a link to Manager Center so you can respond to reviews and manage your community information: https://www.apartmentratings.com/manager/register/userinfo

12. I'm sorry. I used to rely on this site often to find decent housing when I went on extended work assignments. It is more interested in getting me to just browse apartment listings instead of weeding out bad apples and looking at properties that I might consider.

This site is worthless now. :(

I hope another site starts up and resumes the good service this site used to provide.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow names of management/owners/investors/businesses involved. Allow links to external sites such as personal blogs where i can post photos as proof and describe property with details. I tried posting photos on this site but there's always something with this site and i could not post. Constant errors even though i'm able to upload and add caption. Why do you delete the link to my personal blog? It doesn't violate any terms. Are you in cahoots with landlords?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The new website layout, as of March 17, 2017 is more like free advertising for the apartment complexes. This is supposed to be apartment RATINGS, so why bury the ratings at the bottom after all the floor plans and property ad slogans? And why get rid of the "recommended" or "not recommended" ratings? And why so few ratings viewable at one time?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop taking/allowing reviews from POTENTIAL tenants of a particular apt complex rather than ACTUAL tenants. Otherwise, it tarnishes the credibility and integrity of your rating system, which is the only reason I have accessed your website in the first place.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It needs to be posted on the front page of your site that you do not verify your reviews for accuracy nor do you care if they are accurate and that many if not all reviews could be false or misleading to hurt the reputation of a complex.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This review definitely has the makings of a lawsuit for slander . The manager is accused of illegal behavior without facts by an anonymous, bigoted person.

DO NOT RENT HERE! First off, I am a tenant in good standing, so this review is NOT from a disgruntled ex-tenant. I have lived here for many years. The changes over the last year have been horrible. To start, rents have increased to an exorbitant amount with no discernable improvements to the property or customer service. The previous on site manager was fired and now we are at the mercy of -----------------------------------------------------------, who…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. apartment ratings should investigate false posting to the wrong apt com and remove and post it to the correct one. they can email the person that posted to verify where they where posting to . its a shame that there abuse center will not fix this as its not agaist there policy ... Where can we go to rate apartment ratings them self for not listen to problems and giving lame answers backed by there own policy ... please investagate your site and posting neg postings are great if posted to the correct apt com

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. My apartment complex has many bad reviews for its former management company. Many of the comments, good or bad, no longer are applicable to the current state of apartment living in my complex.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We also have tools to help you cultivate reviews and reach your happy residents as well. We believe in a fully balanced view as that is highly informative to prospective residents.

• Don't see your idea?