Skip to content

General

Welcome to ApartmentRatings.com official feedback forum. Send us your ideas and feedback. Comment on others.

General

Categories

645 results found

1. No signing into any type of account in order to give a review. It's obvious you guys are advocates for housing providers and not biased. People are getting into some crappy living situations because you guys won't let people post honest reviews. Thank God for blogs and forums.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For $280, the Manager Center should be able to update the photos and floor-plans

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'm not getting the confirmation email to submit my review I've tried 100 times even checked spam mail and changed my email.. What is the bs

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When I search and then want to sort by alphabetical order or by date it's fine for the first page, but then I click the second page and it's back to default. Why can't it hold your sort preference?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Anonymous responded

The sorting feature has been fixed and should remember your preference between pages.

5. it would be great to use an app while apartment hunting to quickly search for ratings. then you would be able to bring up any issues you discover with the apt to the agent that is showing you the apt on the spot.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. After a series of seven 1- and 2-star ratings in 2009-10, and multiple reports of stolen deposits (I should know--I had to sue them to recover mine), a series of vague, anonymous, 4- and 5-star posts have appeared and boosted the overall approval rating to 76%. This is a joke. When I took LJN to small claims, the judge actually recognized their representative, since his appearances at court were frequent. At Yelp (http://www.yelp.com/biz/la-jolla-nobel-apartments-san-diego), all five ratings are 1-star. Please remove all of these posts.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We agree.
    We have taken a strong stance against incentivized reviews and a practice called “Review Gating” as you described. Here is our public position:
    https://ohmyapt.apartmentratings.com/apartmentratings-prohibits-review-gating.html

We police the reviews submitted and will delete reviews that came from known review gating sources. We also watch out for new tricks.

Please use the “Report” link next to a review to report it for our abuse team to review. We remove reviews we can identify as management submissions.

7. Provide a way to contact you for technical assistance. I tried more than once to upload a photo; it would not upload. Don't understand why.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I use the overall rating to search apartments more often than I use the percentage score. Not having it makes the site a lot less functional for me.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We maintain the history of the community to show its evolution. However, you may appreciate a new rating summary we are launching in Q1 2020 which looks back at the last 12 months. We call it the epIQ grade. epIQ stands for experience and performance IQ.

10. http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/TX-Austin-Eastside-Commons-formerly-Seabreeze-Apartments.html

Please note that 07/08/2013 is not later in the year than 07/23/2013. As well, 02/05/2013 did not occur before 10/10/2006.

I cannot tell if this is a glitch in your system, or if you are intentionally bumping negative reviews to the bottom of the list so that you can hide them. Both are good reasons to correct the issue.

Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Has been an absolute nightmare. I've had nothing but troubles since the day we've moved in only less than three months ago. Our water heater has broken at least 4 times. They keep replacing the heating element in it and never the actual thing. Just band aids on everything. I'm absolutely fed up I just told them all of the money for future rent will be in an account they'll be sent the receipts and will get it when all things are replaced. I'm so fed up with calling them at 10:00pm because I can't have a hot shower after…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re not the management company. Perhaps you want to make this into a review?
    Try searching for your community’s name on ApartmentRatings.com and then you’ll be able to leave a review there which will help your management company understand improvements they should make.

13. You need a way to search for key words in others input, for example I'm looking for family housing, and I have to go through every comment to see if they made a comment about the family environment.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. fix the site - residents are unable to post reviews. They are getting an error message.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The way it is now, the only way I can use this site efficiently is to use other apartment listing sites with accurate price listings to get a good legitimate list of apartments I can actually afford, and THEN type the apartment names into this site and look up the ratings from there.. If only I could simply..use only this site and get realistic rent ranges.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Whenever I click on a specific apartment, it redirects me to my search page. It has done it for several complexes on several different types of browsers. Frustrating!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My apartment is giving out raffles tickets for prizes who give positive reviews which is skewing the whole review scale

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have notice that if someone leave a negative review the percentage goes down up to 4 points, but if someone leave a positive review it might go up one point if that, because sometimes percentage doesn't even increase. Therefore I suggest that it should be equally rated and it should increases or decreases equally whether is a negative review or a positive review.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We maintain the history of the community to show its evolution. However, you may appreciate a new rating summary we are launching in Q1 2020 which looks back at the last 12 months. We call it the epIQ grade. epIQ stands for experience and performance IQ.

19. If I was able to leave the truthful pictures of this complex I am moving out of at the end of the month, nobody, for their own good would be moving here!!!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. People who make reviews are a lot of times a problem resident, yet they are allowed to make false statements and defamatory statements concerning the staff at the communities. A lot of statements that are made are either false or sorely exaggerated. This is very unfair to the community as the community has not much defense and the manager must "sign up" and pay to be able to respond accordingly. Many times residents have not followed the rules/policies, have caused disturbances, broke their lease, left the apartment in horrible conditions and yet state that the community took their money or…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?