Skip to content

General

Welcome to ApartmentRatings.com official feedback forum. Send us your ideas and feedback. Comment on others.

General

Categories

645 results found

1. I noticed a couple of buildings in my area (20852) have 100% ratings, however, their reviews are far from 100%.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Fix the links to reviews (in West Lafayette, IN). I have tried a half-dozen ways to get to read the reviews for apartments, and I keep getting sent back to the main page. I see this has been a problem before as well. Please fix it and make it stick! Thanks.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. People who make reviews are a lot of times a problem resident, yet they are allowed to make false statements and defamatory statements concerning the staff at the communities. A lot of statements that are made are either false or sorely exaggerated. This is very unfair to the community as the community has not much defense and the manager must "sign up" and pay to be able to respond accordingly. Many times residents have not followed the rules/policies, have caused disturbances, broke their lease, left the apartment in horrible conditions and yet state that the community took their money or…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If unable to correct pricing, can the pricing be removed, Our rates change daily and rates posted are wrong.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Community Managers can update their marketing information via Manager Center as well as send us a MITS feed through your property management software. If a community is not updating via these options, we display information provided by users during their reviews. We are not able to make selective updates on behalf of community managers.

Here is a link to Manager Center so you can respond to reviews and manage your community information: https://www.apartmentratings.com/manager/register/userinfo

5. Many people have posted Anonymous negative feedback for a bad apartment complex. And the responses from the property manager includes the NAMES of the people who left the ANONYMOUS comments?? The post says "CURRENT RESIDENT" and the response says "Dear Bob Smith, sorry you aren't happy..." ????

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Community Managers can update their marketing information via Manager Center as well as send us a MITS feed through your property management software. If a community is not updating via these options, we display information provided by users during their reviews. We are not able to make selective updates on behalf of community managers.

Here is a link to Manager Center so you can respond to reviews and manage your community information: https://www.apartmentratings.com/manager/register/userinfo

7. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'm trying to get an apartment rating for a few apartments, but their not listed. And I think its a great idea to have the option to add new apartments not already listed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. the reviews are pretty much on target, but the location on the map is WAY off. It shows the complex in PGA instead of West Palm Beach. Please fix the map for Portofino at Lakes of Laguna in WEST PALM BEACH, FL.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I read a review or a comment that has been left by somebody other than "Anonymous" I want to know about their forum history. By having the ability to see all of their postings it gives credence to a users integrity and validity of there opinions or the lack there of if that be the case. There is too much room for bogus information to make its way onto your website.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sometimes I like to come back here to re-read reviews on certain apartment complexes. However, 75% of the time, the complex I'm looking for seems to be non-existant. I know they are on this site because I've seen them before. So what gives?

Also, searching by address, city, state or apartment name doesn't seem to come up with the desired results. I get random places that I was not even looking for and/or never even knew existed.

This is very frustrating because I come here for a reason and my expectations for the site are not being met. I don't…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Link in with CrimeMapping.com to show local crime information with maps and email reports. They claim the data is direct from the police.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have attempted to review my apartment complex at least 10 times and your website will not process the review properly! Every time I fill the form out and click continue, it goes to a login page...After which, nothing happens!!! Please fix this issue!!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. They play automatically and the first one can't be paused. I usually scan reviews while I'm watching a video and this interrupts that. Your page is mostly ads anyway so why add something that just causes me to close the page entirely.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My apt is not listed. I want to ad a rating but can not find how to add the apt complex to the list. Plz make it easier to find.
    And for now please tell me how to get my apt in your system.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I emailed the apartement rating team member and they were like it's human nature. What is that? Then why do you even verify if the people posting are employees or not? I was very surprised at this response and disappointed in the character and reliability of this website especially if they allow this type of behavior.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We agree.
    We have taken a strong stance against incentivized reviews and a practice called “Review Gating” as you described. Here is our public position:
    https://ohmyapt.apartmentratings.com/apartmentratings-prohibits-review-gating.html

We police the reviews submitted and will delete reviews that came from known review gating sources. We also watch out for new tricks.

Please use the “Report” link next to a review to report it for our abuse team to review. We remove reviews we can identify as management submissions.

17. First of all your "report abuse" page does not work. I typed the verification code in correctly twenty times and it kept saying it was wrong. It also kept giving me the same code no matter how many times I refreshed or even reopened the page from the link on your home page. Obviously your page has an issue. Second of all, under Indian Creek Apartments in Carrollton, Texas there was a review posted on 1/13/2011 called "Best place for bad credit" with a very inappropriate and in bad taste photo of someone's nude back, they were trying to show…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I believe that management offices, like Arrowhead Landing are having employees or tenants write a positive review after receiving any negative reviews. Looking back through the listings, I find this to be a real possibility. I know from first hand experience with them that they have offered $ off of rent for tenants writing positive reviews. I had a very real and honest negative review to share with others regarding my children and I living in a mold infested apartment, due to their poor management and follow-up after having reported numerous roof leaks, and I find it strange that immediately…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We agree.
    We have taken a strong stance against incentivized reviews and a practice called “Review Gating” as you described. Here is our public position:
    https://ohmyapt.apartmentratings.com/apartmentratings-prohibits-review-gating.html

We police the reviews submitted and will delete reviews that came from known review gating sources. We also watch out for new tricks.

Please use the “Report” link next to a review to report it for our abuse team to review. We remove reviews we can identify as management submissions.

19. All ratings are showing username regardless of being logged in or out.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add Willow Glen LLc apartments in Romulus, Michigan 9526 Biddle Rd. Romulus, MI 48174 phone 734-992-8214

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?